Badoo is a dating website created by Russian entrepreneur Andrey Andreev in 2006. It is one of the famous dating sites among youngsters.
Whether you are single or shy to meet girls or want to have someone for hook up’s then its time to visit https://badoo.com/. There is no limitation on this site. Anyone above 18 can sign up right now and start looking for the person of your desire. This site is all free so no worries of losing cash in the name of relations and hookups. There are extra features in Badoo that have to be bought using Badoo credits. You can also buy those credits to use features like ‘super powers’ and payable by credit cards or PayPal.
Badoo was developed to connect people over the internet for potential dates. It all started with instant messaging and later on-site took shape as the dating site. You can build your profile and start matching with other people around the world and date them. You can start using instant messaging, chat, share photos, videos, albums.
Registration of account in Badoo is all free and takes less than a minute to sign up and start using it. It is available on both android and iPhone. In windows, you have to use the web version of the Badoo. Badoo can also be created using Facebook which is instant, just have to set a new password.
Badoo.com Create/ Signup Account
1.Open any web browser or download an app for iTunes or play store. Type https://badoo.com/ and hit enter. Make sure that you are on the official web page.
2. Below is the home page of the Badoo website. On the home page, Badoo gives you an option to sign in via Facebook or sign up by answering a few questions. Choose your gender and the next page will appear.
Sign up by answering a few questions.
1.Select your gender and the next page with registration form will appear.
2. Filling up the registration form with your full name.
3. Select your date of birth from the drop-down menu.
4. Type your full address in the address box.
5. Enter your full mobile number or email address.
6. This is the last procedure of the form where you have to add the password to your Badoo account. The password must contain at least 5 characters with an alphanumeric and special character.
7. Before clicking on create an account, remember to go through all your information.
Sign up process is incomplete until account verification if done. After clicking on the create an account you are redirected to the next page.
8. To verify the registration process. Enter your email address or phone number that is available at the moment. Then click on confirm.
9. After you have entered your phone number or email. A confirmation dialogue box will appear. Now check your inbox.
10. Go to your inbox and click on complete your Badoo registration link.
11. Click on complete your registration button. Now your registration process is completed and you are redirected to the main page of Badoo.
12. Upload your profile picture by dragging your best picture in Drag and drop here or upload the box. You can also upload your images from Facebook and Instagram.
Note: File size must not exceed more than 128MB.
13. Click on Get Started box.
14. Now Badoo lets you choose your preferences. You can choose a gender you like and the age of the selected gender you want to see.
How To Sign In To Badoo.com
1.Open any browser of your wish and go to badoo.com
2. Click on the Sign in button located at the top right corner of the Badoo home page.
3. Enter your email or phone number in the login box and password in the password box. Then you will get redirected towards the badoo.com profile page.
Sign in via Facebook
sign-in through Facebook is the fastest and easiest way of getting in to Badoo. If u sign in using facebook, you don’t have to waste your time typing your credentials like name, date of birth. You even don’t have to upload any picture as Badoo will get it from your Facebook account.
1.From any web browser go to https://badoo.com/.
2. Click on Sign in via Facebook button. You can find that button left side of Sing up by answering a few questions.
3. A pop window will appear saying to enter your email and password if it’s your first time singing in by Facebook.
4. Enter your email or phone number and password then click on Log In button.
5. After clicking on log In button next window will pop up. Click on continue as button.
How To Verify Your Badoo.com Account
Verification is the way of making sure that the user who is using is genuine. He is not using someone else photos to create a fake account. It also helps Badoo to stop the fake users’ profiles.
While verifying the user profile, Badoo takes your live picture. Verifies your live picture from the profile and determines its authenticity. This photo is kept by Badoo for the purpose of verification only. The photo is hidden from the other user in the Badoo.
After verification, your profile is shown with a blue tick. This is the symbol for the verification and this also proves other users that account is real.
For the successful verification of your account, you must make sure that your photo is clear. Clean the camera of your laptop if need to. You can also consider the proper lightening if it affects your picture to some extent.
The process of verification of account are:
1.Go to your profile and click on the photo icon in the verification section.
2. Click on the get verification button. Then the window will pop up.
3. Now click on ready and the next window will pop up asking you to grant access to the camera then click on allow.
4. Take your picture and if you are satisfied with your picture. Click on send.
How To Sign Out Badoo
Several times it’s hard to find out the sign out option. In that case, the steps below might come to handy. Sometimes the sign-out option may not be seen on the first screen. Well, in that case, you have to explore some other options displayed on the screen. And it’s the same with the Badoo account.
This is the main dashboard of the Badoo account. Here we can see many options. I will guide you towards how to sign out of the Badoo accounts.
1.click on the setting button at the top right corner of the dashboard as shown above in the red box.
2. After clicking on setting above dashboard is shown. You need to scroll down to the bottom of the page to find the sign out button.
3. click on the sign out button as shown in the figure.
How to recover the Badoo account.
To recover Badoo account go to https://badoo.com/. The main home page of badoo.com will appear. Then click on your gender.
1. This is the sign-in page of the badoo.com where you can find the login and password field and sign me in button. And there is Forgot your password button. Click on it.
2. Enter your email or mobile number which is used to create your Badoo account. Just make sure you are using the same email address or phone number used to create your Badoo account. After verifying it click on get new password button.
3. After clicking on Get new password next box will appear to confirm that if you are a robot or not. Fill the captcha then click on get a new password. You need to retype the same letters and numbers shown in the captcha.
4. Recover password confirmation dialogue box will appear. Now click on continue. Now visit your phone number or email address that you have typed to get recovery instruction.
5. Go to your inbox and click on mail from Badoo. The mail will arrive with the subject Forgotten your Badoo password? We can help.
6. There is a confirmation mail to create a new password inside the mail. Click on create a new mail.
7. This creates a new password dialogue box. Type a password in the password filed. You have to again type the same password in the confirm password filed. While creating a password don’t create one that can be easily guessed. And recommended format for a password is an alphanumeric character with special symbols. Then click on Update.
Now your account has been successfully recovered with a new password.
Note: The password must be at least 5 characters long.