Looking for a partner online? Well, congratulations you are not alone. Millions of people look for their life partners online via dating sites such as OkCupid, eHarmony match.com, Zoosk, POF etc. and matrimonial sites such as Chennai Matrimony.
You can find yourself a perfect South Indian match for yourself. Chennai Matrimony is a very popular site to set in the Tamil Marriage Matrimonial Society because it has over 4 lakhs and counting profiles from all communities. It renders both online and offline services to the Tamil community people.
Chennai Matrimony has lots of free features such as free Astro/horoscope for the customers. They can view their horoscope with a single click after registering to chennaimatrimony.com. All customers receive periodical SMS and emails alert to notify when their profile is viewed by other users. This site will give you the perfect choice of finding soul mate across the globe. Chennai Matrimony has millions of happy customers who found their partner over a decade.
Chennai Matrimony is one of the world’s largest matrimony platform for those searching for that special someone. These days searching for new people through a matrimony app is nothing new. You can view a profile, visit profiles, send and receive messages after registering to chennaimatrimony.com.
ChennaiMatrimony.com Sign Up | Creating Chennai Matrimony account
ChennaiMatrimony.com helps you to start a new relationship with others between singles. If you are looking to marry a South Indian girl for a perfect match, we are here to guide you. If you are new to this matrimonial site, you are required to register a new account to access the features of this site. To register a new account for ChennaiMatrimony.com follow the given steps. Read until the very end and follow the steps wisely to avoid issues while registering an account.
1. Open your preferred web browser (e.g, Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, etc.). Then, type ChennaiMatrimony.com on the search bar and press the ‘Enter’ key. Make sure to find an official site or just click here ChennaiMatrimony.com.
2. You will notice a registration form on the right side of the screen. You will require to fill it.
- Enter your full name on the first field in the ‘Name’ bar.
- Select your gender as male or female.
- Click the drop-down menu of ‘Date Of Birth’. Set your birth-day, month and year respectively.
- Select your religion from the ‘Religion’ drop-down menu.
- Select your caste from the ‘Caste’ drop-down menu.
- Then select your sub caste on the ‘Sub Caste’ drop-down menu.
- Enter your mobile number in the ‘Mobile No’ field.
- Also, enter your valid Email address in the ‘Email address’ text field.
- Enter your password on the ‘Password’ text field.
- On the ‘Profile By’ drop-down menu, select the person whom the profile is being made by.
- Now, click on the ‘Submit’ button after filling up the registration form.
3. Once you click on ‘Submit’ it will redirect you to the next page. You will be required to fill out your Socio Religious Attributes and additional Contact Details on this page.
- Set your marital status on the ‘Marital status’ menu.
- Select your mother tongue or language from the ‘Mother Tongue’ drop-down menu.
- Enter your mobile no on the ‘Secondary Mobile’ text field which is optional.
- Select your country you are living in from the ‘Country Living In’ drop-down menu.
- Then, select your residing state on the ‘Residing State’ field from the drop-down menu.
- Also, select your residing district on the ‘Residing District’ field.
4. Click on the ‘Submit’ button after filling this form. You will be redirected to the next page asking you about Education and Physical Attributes, for the next process of registration.
- Select your Education stats from the ‘Education Category’ drop-down menu.
- Enter the details of your education on the ‘Education in Details’ text field.
- Select your occupation from the ‘Occupation’ drop-down menu.
- Enter your details of occupation on the ‘Occupation in details’ text field.
- On the ‘Employed in’ drop-down menu, choose your employment status.
- Select the monthly income you earn on the ‘Monthly income’ drop-down menu.
- Mention your height on the ‘Height’ drop-down menu in the next category of the Physical Attributes.
- On the following drop-down menu of ‘Weight’, select your weight.
- Select your diet on the ‘Diet’ drop-down menu.
- Choose your body type on the next options. Check-in to the respective option if you are ‘Slim’, ‘Average’, ‘Athletic’ or ‘Heavy’.
- Mention your blood type from the ‘Blood-Type’ drop-down menu.
- Select your physical status on the next options. Choose among the options if you are ‘Normal’ or ‘Physical-Challenged’.
- Select your complexion from the ‘Complexion’ drop-down menu.
5. Click on the ‘Submit’ button after you finish filling the form. The next page will be redirected and will ask about your Socio Religious Attributes.
- Enter if you know your ‘Gothra’ in the blank text field of ‘Gothra’.
- Mention your preferred horoscope from the ‘Horoscope Match’ drop-down menu.
- If you have any dosham, select it from the ‘Dosham’ drop-down menu.
- Select your star from the ‘Star’ drop-down menu.
- From the ‘Moonsign’ drop-down menu, select your zodiac or moon-sign.
- Enter your place of birth in the ‘Place Of Birth’ text field.
- Enter your time of birth in the ‘Time Of Birth’ text field.
6. Click on the ‘Submit’ button after filling out your details. Then it will redirect you to the next page as in the image below. This page will ask about your Family Details.
- You can select your preferred family value on the ‘Family Values’ drop-down menu.
- Select your family type on the ‘Family Type’ drop-down menu.
- Select your family status on the ‘Family Status’ drop-down menu.
- Enter your father’s name on the blank text field under the “Father’s name” menu.
- Then, enter your father’s occupation on the blank text field of “Father’s Occupation”.
- Enter your mother’s name on the blank text field of “Mother’s Name”.
- Enter your mother’s occupation on the blank text field of “Mother’s Occupation”.
- Select the number of brothers from the ‘No of Brothers’ drop-down menu if you have any.
- If your brothers are married, select the number of brothers who are married on the ‘No of Brothers Married’ drop-down menu.
- Select your number of sisters from the ‘No of Sisters’ drop-down menu if you have any.
- Describe your family on the blank text field under the ‘Family details’ option.
- Describe yourself on the blank text field under the ‘Profile Description’ option.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button after filling out the form.
7. After clicking on the ‘Submit’ button you will be redirected to the next page. This page will ask you to verify through SMS. A message with a verification pin will be sent to your mobile number. Enter the pin on the text field and click on the ‘Click here’ button at the bottom of the page.
8. The next page will be redirected thanking you for registering with ChennaiMatrimony.com. Add your photos to continue to the homepage of ChennaiMatrimony.com. You can add your photos by clicking on the ‘Add Your Photo’ option as shown in the image below.
Congratulation! You have successfully created a ChennaiMatrimony.com account. You can now use lots of features and services of Chennai Matrimony. Also, you can access to different schemes for which you need to pay a certain amount. The prices and schemes are given in the image below.
ChennaiMatrimony.com Login | Sign In:
You can sign-in to your ChennaiMatrimony.com profile from PC. To login to your ChennaiMatrimony.com account follow the steps given below.
1. Open your web browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer, etc). Type ChennaiMatrimony.com and press the ‘Enter’ key. Land on the official page of ChennaiMatrimony.com.
2. You can find the ‘Member Login’ options on the top right corner of the page. Click on the ‘Member Login’ link. You will be redirected to the login page as in the image below.
3. Enter your linked email address or matrimonial ID on the first empty text field. Enter your password on the second empty text field.
4. Click on the ‘Login’ button after entering your ChennaiMatromonial ID or email and password.
You will be redirected to your profile page of ChennaiMatrimonial. You can now search for a profile, send messages and surf the site.
By following the steps listed above, you can log in to your ChennaiMatrimony.com account profile. You can search for other profiles, send and receive messages, and unlock additional features by upgrading to premium membership.
Recover ChennaiMatrimony.com account
- If in case you have deleted your ChennaiMatrimony.com account, you cannot regain access to your profile.
- You will have to register a new account if you want to access ChennaiMatrimony.com in order to enjoy features and services.
- You can recover your ChennaiMatrimony.com account if you have temporarily lost the account.
- Users who do not use this site frequently or do not log in for a long period of time may forget their password. To regain your account you at least need to remember your linked email address or phone number.
Please read till the very end to regain your lost ChennaiMatrimony.com account.
ChennaiMatrimony.com Account ID Recovery
Do not remember the matrimony ID of your ChennaiMatrimony account? No worries! You can recover your ChennaiMatrimony.com account using email. You can use the email address that you had linked to your account in place of your matrimony ID to log in at ChennaiMatrimony.com. This would be helpful if you have forgotten your ChennaiMatrimony ‘Matrimony ID’ but still remember the password.
1. Open your web browser (e.g, Chrome, Opera, Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.), type ‘ChennaiMatrimony.com’ and press enter key, then you will get the page as below. Or click on the link ChennaiMatrimony.com to redirect to the official website.
2. You can find a ‘Member login’ option on the top-right corner of the screen. Click on the ‘Member Login’ link. Then you will be redirected to the sign-in page which looks like the following.
3. Type your linked email address in the first text field instead of your matrimony ID if you have forgotten your ID. You can use your linked email id to get logged in instead of the ID.
4. Type the password that you used while you created your ChennaiMatrimony.com account in the second text field of ‘Password’.
5. Click on the ‘Login’ button located at the bottom of the sign-in form.
If you have entered the correct email address and password, you will be redirected to your profile page. You must remember the correct linked email address and password to your Chennai Matrimony account. You can recover your matrimony ID through profile settings. Remember to note down your matrimonial ID and password of your Chennai Matrimony account.
Recover ChennaiMatrimony Account Password
Forgot ChennaiMatrimony.com password? Yes, you can recover the account password of your Chennai Matrimony profile. But, you must know some facts before you recover your account that you have forgotten the password to log in.
Note: Things to know before recovering the password of your Chennai Matrimony account.
- You can recover your ChennaiMatrimony.com account if you remember your linked email while creating the Chennai Matrimony account.
- ChennaiMatrimony.com provides the feature of recovering the password via email or mobile number.
- You must remember your linked email address or have access to linked mobile devices.
The steps involved to recover your account passwords are as follows.
1. Open any web browser (e.g, Chrome, Opera, Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.). Type ‘ChennaiMatrimony.com’ and press enter key. Land on the official site of ChennaiMatrimony.com. Or simply click on the link ChennaiMatrimony.com.
1. You can find the ‘Member Login’ option on the top right corner of the homepage. Click on that ‘Member Login’ link. You will be redirected to the login page as shown in the image below.
2. Click on the option ‘Forgot Your Password?’ link. It is located just below the ‘Login’ button. Then you will be redirected to the next page as shown in the image below.
3. Enter your linked email address or matrimonial ID on the blank text field. Click on the ‘Continue’ button.
4. You will be redirected to the next page as shown in the image below. You can either select the first option if you have access to your mobile devices. Else, click on the second option.
If you select the first option ChennaiMatrimony.com will send a message with a verification code to your mobile device. If you select the second option, ChennaiMatrimony.com will send you a password reset link on your email.
5. Enter the verification code you received then click on the ‘Continue’ button. You will be redirected to the profile page of your ChennaiMatrimony.com account.
6. Within a few minutes, you will be provided with the ChennaiMatrimony.com password reset link in the inbox of the message from ChennaiMatrimony.com. Click on the ChennaiMatrimony.com password reset link.
7. Then you will be redirected to a new page where you have to set a new password. Enter the new password. Re-enter the password to confirm your new password on the second blank text field.
8. Click on the ‘Continue’ button after entering the new password.
Finally, you can access your Chennai Matrimony profile again. The next time you log in to your Chennai Matrimony account, you will require to enter the newly updated password. Now you can enjoy all the features and services of ChennaiMatrimony.com.
Note – Remember to note down your Matrimonial ID, Email, and Password to avoid further loss of your account. Thank You for reading until the very end.